Bring Your Four-Footed Friend Along to Our Ouray Pet Friendly Hotel
Your Dog Deserves a Great Vacation, Too
The Victorian Inn is a dog-friendly hotel. We are pet owners and lovers and understand how important your dog is to you and your family. Please help us maintain a pet-friendly space by recognizing that not all guests share your love for your dog and that certain rules must be followed so that all guests of the Inn feel comfortable.
Dogs are permitted only in the designated rooms. We do charge a non-refundable fee of $12.00 per night for one dog and $20.00 per night for up to 2 dogs per room. If we find evidence that a dog was in a non-pet room, we will charge your credit card $100.00 plus the applicable pet fees to cover the entire cost of deep cleaning the room so that we can confidently rent the room to someone who has requested a non-dog room.
We also ask that you observe the following policies:
- Please do not leave dogs alone in your room. Even the best mannered dog may react badly with prolonged barking or property damage when left alone in an unfamiliar environment. In addition, our housekeepers and maintenance staff will not enter any room with an unattended dog.
- Please refrain from bringing your pet into the pool deck or breakfast areas.
- Please keep your dog on a leash at all times while on the property. Also please do not tie your pets up outside of your room and leave them unattended.
- Please walk your dog only on the roads or in the empty lot across the street. Our front yard is a place to relax and enjoy the views. While we are happy to have you play with your dog on the front yard, please respect other guest and take your dog to the designated places for their “business”. Please clean up after your pet. We have pet-pickup bags available for you in the lobby and trash containers around the property.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by your pet. Fees for repair, cleaning, or replacement of damaged items will be determined by the hotel management. As damages may not be discovered until after your departure, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for such costs.
Many lodging facilities no longer take pets. Please help us keep our property pet-friendly by respecting our policies. Thank you for being a responsible pet owner.