Ouray Victorian Inn’s Complimentary Breakfast
A hot breakfast is served in the Sunroom daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM and is hearty enough to sustain you for a day of ice climbing, hiking, or enjoying Ouray.
The menu generally includes:
- Fresh do-it-yourself eggs. We have egg cookers for hard and soft-boiled eggs
- Scrambled eggs or omelets
- Freshly cooked oatmeal with a variety of toppings
- Freshly made Belgian waffles with a variety of toppings
- A variety of dry cereals
- Bread basket of whole wheat bread, raisin bread, bagels, and/or English muffins
- Muffins or pastry
- Coffee, variety of teas, hot chocolate, milk
- Orange juice
Please note that the menu may vary and some items may not always be presented. Light continental breakfast only served during the low season months from November to mid-December and mid-March to mid-May.